Monday, December 29, 2008

Archie Reynolds (updated)



It took over a year and a half but I have finally added Archie Reynolds to the project. Archie was the last remaining living member I needed to add. I was able to locate him and was even able to speak with him on the phone to make sure I could send a photo for him to sign.

Long story short, it took two more phone calls and nearly two years but Archie finally sent the signed picture back. It was actually really nice to be able to talk to him. He's a nice guy who seems genuinely pleased that people still remember him and ask for autographs. But he's also very busy and it takes him a while to respond.

Archie says he may start doing some card shows. If he does I recommend visiting him. Nice guys are so hard to find in this sport.

1 comment:

gregory Kroll said...

Archie Reynolds will be appearing at Jim & Steve's Sportscards in Waukegan IL on April 11 from 10am to noon. contact Greg at greg@gatexautographs.com for more info.